President, Grom Social and EVP, Grom Social Enterprises, Inc.
- He rose in the ranks at Nickelodeon to become EVP, Primetime, Strategy and Acquisitions, where he led the parent-targeted business for cable's Number One network.
- One of the original architects of TV Land, which remains the highest-rated cable network in the Paramount (formerly ViacomCBS) family.
- He led the charge on crafting the MTV Networks Upfront presentations and helped the company achieve its $2B+ ad revenue agendas.
- He was enlisted by BritBox to help grow the subscription service among Anglophiles and expats living in the United States.
- Verizon Media tapped Ward to executive produce its NewFront presentation on behalf of Huffington Post, Yahoo Finance and Yahoo Sports.
- Away from the office, he spearheads Seton Hall University's CHAMP mentor program, which pairs current students with successful alumni to prepare students for professional success.